I recently made a swimsuit cover up.
I used Caron spa yarn which is 25% bamboo
I srated foloowing Carons Lapa patterns.
But right from the beginning there were mistakes.
So it the problem with free patterns. ::sigh::
I got through the yoke and gave up completely on the pattern and just did a simple mesh for the skirt.
My husband was bugging me to make more in different colors.
And as a friend put it he "has a few women he wants to slip in it."
So, i spent a few hours trying to find another coverup that hopefully was easier to follow and I came
across the monokini. Ill make the next post about the patters i spent many hours last night collecting.